Each item has a separate return/refund policy. Some items will incur a restocking fee, others are not available for returns or refunds.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.
Cadiz Gun Works accepts all personal and company checks, money orders and all Major Credit Cards
Special Orders – over $1000: 25% non-refundable downpayment required
Special Orders under $1000: 50% non-refundable downpayment required
Return Authorization REQUIRED on all returns
All returns must be in original marketable condition
15% restocking fee on all returns
ON CADIZ GUN WORKS ITEMS:
Cadiz Gun Works reserves the right to change product price and availability without notice as well as cancel orders.
Cadiz Gun Works items must be returned within 7 days in unused, like new, 100% resalable condition.
REQUIRED BY LAW:
– Firearms MUST ship to FFL dealers
– FFL shipping requirement MUST be clearly displayed on the merchant website
– Firearm can only be picked up at the FFL location by the purchaser of record and is required to follow all state legal requirements
– Transaction deposits (if any) must be directly with the merchant – Regs and laws do vary by state so it is the responsibility of the specific merchant and FFL dealer to be in full compliance with ALL of its specific state regulatory and legal compliance requirements
– EXCEPTION: Antique guns or muzzle loaders CAN ship directly to the purchaser, no FFL intermediary required